How to Apply
The college offers various courses like Graduate Course for various categories of students. To take admission in the college a candidate can either download the application form from the college website or can buy the form from the corporate office in the corresponding session.
Admission eligibility for the offered courses
For Under graduate Courses:
- 12th pass students from CBSE, RBSE & other boards from concern streams can seek admission in B.A & B.Sc.
- For B.A, B.Sc. courses the students should have obtained required marks in class 12th as per rules and regulation of Maharaja Ganga Singh University or College Directorate.
Documents required at the time of Admission
- Original mark sheet of class 12th
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- Original migration certificate is required for students other than Rajasthan Board.
- Passport size photographs- 3
Note: Students belonging to SC, ST and OBC(BPL) categories have to submit their cast certificates if seeking scholarship, if eligible any.
Attendance: 75% attendance for all the students is mandatory, to the whole academic year.
- Regular Attendence of the student is appreciated. The institution would insist on 75% attendence in aggregate in a year as per Maharaja Ganga Singh University norms.
- In order to maintain academic standard and reputation of the institution, students would be expected to adhere strictly to the discipline of the college and the rules laid down from time to time in this regards.
- During the session, institution conducts three periodical and pre-university exams. The main essence of holding these exams is to assess the capability of student and a synchronized test series throughout the year conducts by the college to increase the efficiency of students for better performance in university exams.
Do's 'N' Don't's:
- Always carry your I-cards with you.
- Please do not enter in the staff room, meet your faculty in the common room.
- Read the notice board daily.
- Keep the college Clean, use dustbins.
- Do not talk loudlyin the corridors during class hours.
- Do not use cell phone in the class room.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited. Disciplinary action will be taken against those found guilty.